|Program Length||Vacation Period||Tuition Amount|
|3 months||No vacation||$2,450|
|6 months||One week vacation||$4,400|
|1 Year||Two weeks vacation||$8,350|
|There is a $100 administrative fee to extend your program.
Tuition rates subject to change.
- Students able to consistently complete their 12 classes per week who would like to take additional classes may do so at a discounted rate per class.
- No vacations will be granted until the student has been enrolled in the program for longer than three months.
- Vacations must be taken in one week increments.
Please note: There is an additional fee of $200.00 payable to the U.S. Government Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) for all M-1 applicants. This fee must be paid prior to obtaining the M-1 visa, and instructions on how to pay this fee will be included in your I-20 Acceptance Packet.
Methods of Payment
- Payment may be wired directly to BDC. The student is responsible for all bank fees incurred. Email [email protected] for more information
- Credit cards (Visa and Master card). Please write this credit card information on your application form, fax it to us at 212/956-9088, or phone us with the information at 212/582-9304 x 81 -- we advise against emailing credit card information.
- Traveler's checks and money orders made out in US dollars
A student whose application is refused by Immigration will receive a refund for all tuition paid, except application fees and some processing fees. A student requesting a refund must return the original I-20 and a copy of the letter from the U.S. Embassy or other proof stating reason of denial.
No refunds will be given for any absences not made up during period of study.