Class Packages & Rates
All classes on our drop-in Class Schedule do not require pre-registration and sign-up is on the day of class. (Please note that most Workshops do require pre-registration).
In an ongoing effort to provide our students with quality dance training, we have created additional class packages to fit your needs.
EFFECTIVE JUNE 9, 2014
|Package||Cost||Expiration||Per Class Cost|
|5-Class Package||$85||2 weeks*||$17|
|10-Class Package||$170||1 month||$17|
|10-Class Package||$180||2 months||$18|
|20-Class Package||$340||3 months||$17|
|Union** 10-Class Package||$170||6 months||$17|
|Union** Single Class||$17||N/A||$17|
|Senior Single Class (50 and over)||$17||N/A||$17|
*No extensions. Package null & void two weeks from date of purchase.
**Union discounts are available for current AEA, SAG, AFTRA, AGMA, AGVA, CAEA, SDC, EMC member. All members must present a photo ID & a valid Union Card at every sign-in.
Class Package Guidelines:
- Class Packages are good for any class from our drop-in Class Schedule
(unless otherwise noted).
- Cards are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen—please safeguard your card.
- Class Packages are non-refundable.
Class Card Package Expiration Policy (Excludes 5 Class Package):
- Class Packages may be re-activated for one additional month for a $10 fee.
Includes all remaining classes.
- Class Packages may be re-activated one time only.
- Packages are null and void one year from purchase date.
- NO re-activations for any reason after the one-year purchase date.
- Purchase online!
Single Class Rates:
- Single Class: $20
- Union** Class: $17
- Diamond Club Rate: $17 (For dancers age 50 and over)
Single classes and class packages may be purchased with cash, travelers checks or Visa/Mastercard/American Express.
|# of Classes per Group||Price per Class||Discount||Requirement|
|Minimum 10 classes for group||$16.00||$4 off our regular $20 Drop-In rate||Groups MUST pre-register|
Pre-register as a group and get the low rate of $16 per class! We welcome and can accommodate groups of all sizes. Let us make your visit here effortless by providing pre-registration, assistance in class selection, organizing special classes or privates with faculty, suggestions for accommodations and of course our lowest class rate with NO administrative fee!
Visit Group Services Online for information or call 212-582-9304 ext. 79.
**Union discounts are available for currently active AEA, SAG, AFTRA, AGMA, AGVA, CAEA, SDC members. All members must present a photo ID & a valid active Union Card at sign-in.