- Refunds or class credits are available for single classes on the same day the class is held.
- Class credits for BDC related issues or cash purchases are good for 1 month after which they are null and void—otherwise expiration date will coincide with original class package expiration.
- Class credits can be used for any one class.
- 10-class cards are non-refundable.
- The discount rate attached to the 10-class card is valid for one or two months from date of purchase (as specified on card). Class Packages may be extended for one additional month for a $10 fee. Includes all remaining classes.
- Class Packages may be extended one time only.
- The 10-class card is null and void 1 year from the date of purchase.
- NO extensions for any reason after this time.
The Union rate card
- The Union 10-class card is non-refundable and is valid for 6 months.
- After the 6 month expiration, the card may be extended for one additional month for a $10 fee (within the next 6 months). Includes all remaining classes.
- The Union 10-class card may be extended one time only.
- The Union 10-class card is null and void 1 year from the date of purchase.
Absolute Beginner Refund Policy
- Students who have registered and paid for the workshop, but withdraw prior to the workshop's start date are entitles to a full refund less an administrative fee of $25.00.
- No refunds will be given after the second week of classes for these workshops.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes. If either the instructor or Broadway Dance Center cancels a class for any reason, a make up class will be offered.
- Students may join any of these workshops in the second week, but the workshop fee will not be prorated.
The BDC Company Store:
- There is a merchandise credit or exchange policy only.
- There are no cash refunds available.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- They can be used to purchase classes, class cards, workshops, or merchandise at the Shop.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash regardless of the amount.
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% administrative fee.
- A Rockette Experience may be rescheduled or cancelled due to events at Radio City Music Hall. There are no refunds, however, you may change your booking to a different workshop based on availability and advanced notice. If you have already booked your workshop, please contact Elizabeth Helms directly at Radio City Musical Hall 212-631-4354 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.