WInter Workshop Series
Dec 27-30, 2012
Contemporary/Lyrical • Ages 12-20
Commercial Hip-Hop • Ages 15-27
The Summer and Winter Workshop Series were designed specifically for serious, advanced dancers who are ready to be challenged! With limited class sizes and an intimate studio setting, each dancer will enjoy the individualized attention only the Summer and Winter Workshop Series and Broadway Dance Center in NYC can provide.
- 11.5 hours of class with chosen workshop instructor
- 2 additional master classes with dance industry professionals
- Improvisation/Freestyle class
- Audition Class with NYC Casting Agent
- Mock Audition including a personal evaluation from a panel of professionals
- 5 Drop-in classes
- Q & A with Agents, Performers, Choreographers, Dancers, and Directors
- Daily Breakfast
- Group Photo
- Certificate of Achievement
- Winter Workshop T-shirt & tote
- Showcase for friends and family
- Optional Solo Critique/Private Lesson ($50) *this is not with the workshop instructor
For more information, email email@example.com or call 212-5832-9304 x 25/26
Download a copy of the sample itinerary.
Workshop price: $575
Students who have registered and paid for the workshop, but withdraw 1 MONTH prior to the workshops start date are entitled to a full refund less an administrative fee of $25.00.
The last date for refunds for the workshop will be November 27, 2012. No refunds will be given after this date.
There are NO credits or refunds for missed classes.